- Author Lee O'Neal
- Create date 2013-09-04 04:35:35
I'm ready to become a fan!
- Author Andretta R. Garnes
- Create date 2013-09-03 05:09:21
- Webiste https://www.facebook.com/andretta.garnes
- Actress, Voice Over artist, Stage Manager, Personal Assistant
Many blessings! The Lord will increase you as you give it all to Him.
- Author Anthony A.K. West
- Create date 2013-09-02 19:15:32
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adrift in the Heart of a Soulful Dreamer
Great page, very clean, easy to use. Great job. A pleasure to meet you. Anthony
- Author Selatha Smith
- Create date 2013-08-09 18:16:23
- Email email@example.com
- A Beautiful Lady "Alretha"
I met Alretha at her play "One Women Two Lives" I read her first book "Daughter Denied" and I was hooked. I have read all of her books and with each one I was left wanting more, and having her attend my book club meetings (Circle of Friends) for that up close and personal has been a complete joy. She is a woman that the Lord saw fit to get a talent that she shares with us, she has a heart so filled with love it's over flowing. More than anything I am proud to have met her so many years ago and to be able to call her my "Sister" Keep up the great work and girfriendl know I got your back. Love you much
- Author Yolanda D Oliver
- Create date 2013-06-30 16:56:08
- Baby in the Window is Action Packed and Emotionally Charged!
I became a fan of Nick and Cass in the first book Married in the Nick of Nine. When I received the sequel I couldn’t wait to see what was next in their lives. I expected excitement but what I didn’t expect was the shock of events that unfold in this story. WOW! Alretha Thomas is true to form in this book as well. I’ve always appreciated her style of writing because she keeps me fully engaged every time. This is yet another one of her books that I just didn’t want to put down. I love a good love story and when that story comes with so many twists and turns, I’m even more enthralled. The story touches on so many problems facing relationships today. The relationship between husband and wife, between step-parent and step-child, in-laws, parents and their influence on you and your marriage, relationships with extended family and on and on. The common thread between the success of any of these relationships is trust. In this story trust is tested over and over again! Baby in the Window is a must read. Honestly, if you haven’t read Married in the Nick of Nine, do yourself a favor and read that first so that you can fully appreciate the experience that unfolds in Baby in the Window. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed! Alretha Thomas, what’s next in the lives of Nick and Cass. Bring it on because I’m ready!
- Author Cheryl Lynn Johnson
- Create date 2013-06-09 03:04:45
- Cheryl Lynn Johnson
I loved reading your book, In the Nick of Nine. Your writing is beautiful and soothes the soul. I'm so thankful to have come across a beautiful author such as you. Thank you Alretha
- Author Laurel-Rain Snow
- Create date 2013-06-08 19:42:00
I enjoyed reading your first two books, and I'm eager to read the newest one. Thanks for reading one of my books, too.
- Author Soulfull
- Create date 2013-06-07 20:16:23
- Webiste http://www.sosoulfull.tumblr.com
- Such a beautiful website!
Congratulations on the trailer! It was very engaging and I laughed my head off at the details provided by all the brides! Great work and continued success to you and the series!!
- Author Sheryl Sorrentino
- Create date 2013-06-07 12:14:39
- Webiste http://sherylsorrentino.com
Congratulations on the awesome website, and best wishes for success with the Cass and Nick series!
- Author Mina Smith
- Create date 2013-06-07 03:40:57
- Author, Playwright and Director
Great trailer Alretha!! I'd love to read the book Married in the Nick of Nine and I will. Awesome website as well.